Aside from filling my brain with audio material to expand my love and sex life, books are my favourite source of knowledge. So in this solo episode of All We Cannot Say, I decided to review a handful of books that have impacted my beliefs in the past year, solidified my arguments and expanded my mind.
In this episode, I talk about:
- Temporarily Yours by Elizabeth Bernstein – a great intro to the politics of modern sex work.
- Becoming Wise by Krista Tippett – for well-rounded emotional intelligence.
- Becoming Cliterate by Dr Laurie Mintz – an exploration of the orgasm gap and female pleasure.
- When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chodron – an ideal bedside companion for life’s trials and tribulations.
- Cheap Sex by Marcus Regnerus – for those who wish to explore alternative and inflammatory viewpoints.
Did you love this episode? Follow All We Cannot on Instagram for visual distractions and mini-essays.
If you’d like a bit more commitment, join Well Versed. It’s a weekly e-letter that features new content from All We Cannot Say, and also things to read, watch and listen to, found elsewhere.