New to All We Cannot Say?
This episode is a great place to embrace fresh perspectives on love psychology, emotional resilience and sexual EQ.
Episode 20 is a recap of the most popular episodes from Season Two, with a focus on overcoming fear and anxiety. From learning how to communicate, to initiating respectful casual sex, this episode ties together a plethora of concepts which all have one unique attribute in common: a need to readdress our fears with new skills. Whether that’s a fear of love or exploring our sexuality, it is only through radical acts of vulnerability, surrendering, and truly committing to personal growth that we can discover our obstacles are avenues through which to explore our inner conflicts.
Things discussed in this episode:
- Mental health
- Pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder
- Embracing fear at Fuck Up Nights
- Erik Newton and The Future of Marriage and Divorce
- Conflict as a tool for creating depth in a relationship
- Codependency, and why the art of radical acceptance is the key to liberation
- Bryony Cole and The Future of Sex
- Can teledildonics improve our long-distance relationships?
- How can we use technology to explore our own sexual pleasure
- The changing definition of sex
- Vanessa Muradian on Letting It All Go with Yoni Massage
- In Praise of Love by Alain Badiou with Nicholas Truong
- How to pick up in person (it’s possible!)
- The art of self-care
- Why I quit online dating recently
- Hannah Joyner on Dating with Depression and Anxiety
- Our tips for dating someone with depression
- Sad girl memes as a form of therapy and peer support for Gen Y women
- How to date if you have depression
- Why people relate more to generalised anxiety than they do to depression
- The importance of rocking your problems and owning your shit
- Why it’s TOTALLY OKAY to wear a mask on your first date
- Gigi Engle and Life As a Sex Columnist
- Consent culture, reluctant consent, and how to get your enthusiastic YES!
- Sex columnist problems and the agency to say FUCK OFF
- Should you talk about sex with your coworkers?
- Why we need to label the behaviour, and not the person
- Non-Violent Communication by Marshall Rosenberg, and essential skills for conflict management
- Life as an Escort with Estelle Lucas, Melbourne’s top escort
- Why sex work is work!
- The definition of intimacy
- Social media and marketing for escorts
- Kaila Perusco and Conscious Dating Co
- How to initiate respectful, casual sex and not get hurt
- Alex White and Modern Masculinity in 2017
- The Pleasure.School
- Why boys will be boys is bullshit and completely harmful to equality
- When it’s the right time to think with your dick
Got something to say about love and sex? Are you an expert with an informed point of view?
All We Cannot Say would love to hear your perspectives and share them with our audience. Reach out – we’re eager to hear from articulate persons who love a good conversation.